- 1/4 c honey
- 1/4 c soy sauce
- 1/2 c ketchup
- 1/2 T red pepper flakes
- 1/3 c Soy sauce
- 1/3 c Honey
- 2 T Ginger
- 2 cloves (or t) Garlic
- 1 can Mango nectar
- 1/4 c Spiced rum
- 1/8 c Oil
- 2 caps Jamaican jerk seasoning
- 1/ 2 c soy sauce
- 1/2 c zesty Italian dressing
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 to 2 T garam Marsala
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 limes (or 4 tablespoons bottled lime juice)
- 4 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 9 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons basil
- Combine ingredients and mix well.
- Divide 2 to 3 lbs meat into freezer bags and split marinade between them.
- Seal and freeze for up to 4 months
- Completely thaw.
- Heat marinade in pan until boiling.
- Place meat in baking dish and cover with marinade.
- Bake at 350 until meat is completely cooked.
Adapted from wife’s recipes and “Frozen Assets” by Deborah Taylor-Hough