Decided to start the Honey Locust seeds inside this year. So far, about 8 have sprouted out of 36 peat pots. I suspect that I won’t get many since I forgot about the seeds all winter, which means the bugs had a field day. I also potted up the Blackberry seeds that have been stratifying over the winter.
Been working on how the plumbing and HVAC will effect the design of the house. One thing I realized is that the unconventional way I was running the floor joists was going to cause some issues with routing. So I am back to a conventional layout, but need to run the numbers to see if solid lumber or I-joists work out better.
Finally goat a chance to get the Buffaloberry bushes planted. They made two of the radial rows on the East side. Tried making seed balls to seed White Clover and various wildflowers, but they lacked structural integrity. I ended up just broadcasting the clay and seeds.