- Moved the chickens out of the brooding cages and let them have the access to the whole coop. Never had chicks grow as fast as these Freedom Rangers. Its pretty impressive. Now they have a little over 2.5 ft^2 per chick. That should last them until I move them out side. I hope.
- Finally finished putting the last row of Black beans in. Not sure that I will get tomatoes in the ground this weekend, so I topped them off with more compost.
- While weeding the vegetable plot, I realized there was quite a lot of volunteer wheat growing. Normally I would just pull these too. But this wheat looks so much better than what the farmers have right now, I am going to let it go to seed. Also discovered that some of the rye I planted last year survived.
- The cacti are blooming. The neighborhood mulberry fruit is maturing right now. Started another tray of honeylocust cuttings, but this time in potting soil.