- No obvious success or failure with the honeylocust cuttings yet. So far it looks like the ones in water are surviving better than the ones in perlite.
- Tomatoes are starting to put out true leaves. Peppers are still not doing anything. Seriously debating ditching them and trying an additional variety of sunflower.
- Finished planting the Rostov and Tanahuma (?) sunflowers. The Tanahuma have bigger seeds than the Rostov, but I don’t have many of the seeds.
- Started soaking the Seneca Stalker corn. Think I am going to plant it and the Painted Mountain and skip the Reid’s Yellow this year.
- Bought horseradish roots again this year. Last years never started growing. Will try to be more careful this year. Need to research transplanting the asparagus.