- First chance to get out in the garden in a long time. Nice to get some work done.
- Picked peppers and tomatoes for seed stock. Going to combine all the tomatoes into one group and only separate peppers into hot and mild.
- Pulled one row of Pinto beans as the sun set. Not many pods left, but I wanted the stalks to go into the compost.
- Harvested the heads from the sunflowers. Learned it was less painful to shell them by rubbing the heads together than by using my hands.
- Shelled more Pinto beans.