- Busy day. About five weeks to First Frost.
- Broadcast the Winter Rye. No idea if it will survive. Instead of planting a known variety, I had to make do with seed from a Health Food store. Oh well, plan to do better next year.
- Started harvesting White beans. Plants are indeterminate, so some are still putting out flowers.
- Picked cowpeas, tomatoes, pepper, and okra. Cowpeas are really small and quite a few plants have died. Cherry tomatoes are doing fine, but most of the Paste tomatoes have end rot. Okra plants are looking pretty rough.
- Supposed to rain the next couple of days, but will need to water if it doesn’t. Not sure if I rather it did or didn’t.
- Shelling beans. A lot of shelling to do.